Some sites are no longer with us... however they remain legends in time!

.::News::.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Security Xploded



What he thinks?

"This website is born out of my strong desire to share the knowledge I have gained over the years with the community so that others can benefit from my work. Since my early crawling days to this phase, the expertise I have acquired would not have been possible if those individuals have not shared their brains. I am grateful to all those geeks who freely shared their wisdom helping others like me to come up to this level.

What we think?

Here you will find the research articles and other useful information pertaining to computer security world. The tools published on this website are solely developed by me unless otherwise author name is mentioned. Most of these tools are very simple to use and does not require any installation. Also great care has been taken to ensure that none of these tools are infected with any kind of virus or malware."

Great site with a very level headed mind a must bookmark! Nice job on your site ;}
Visit and check it out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts with us!

BTGuard - BitTorrent Anonymously